The Curry County Cultural Coalition supports projects and programs in the fields of arts, humanities, and heritage throughout the county. Grants up to $1,000 may be awarded to eligible organizations.
Is your organization involved in producing or promoting art: painting, sculpture, ceramics, textile art, music, drama, or writing? Is your organization involved in heritage: history and culture of a community? Humanities include all of the above plus studies such as philosophy or history. Libraries are included in this category. Events qualify.
Applications for grants for 2020 will be accepted between September 3 and October 15, 2019.
Grant recipients for 2020 must complete their projects and submit the 2020 Grant Report to the Curry County Cultural Coalition by September 20, 2020.
View all of the requirements in the Grant Application.
- Download the Grant Application and save a copy of the file to your computer. To download the form, right-click the Grant Application link and choose Save Link As (Firefox/Chrome) or Save Target As (Internet Explorer), then save the file to a location on your computer where it is easy to locate. With Mac/Safari, control+click the link, then save the file to a location on your computer, if requested; the file may also have been saved automatically depending upon how your browser is configured. (Not all browsers allow you to fill in PDF forms within the browser window, so it is important that you save a copy of the form locally.)
- Locate the form on your computer and open it with Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Acrobat Reader. (Adobe Acrobat Reader is the free limited version of Adobe Acrobat. If you do not have it installed, you can get it here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/.)
- Fill out the PDF form completely, and save a copy of the completed PDF file to a name with identifying information (e.g., CCCC-Grant-Application-2020-your-name.pdf).
- Submit your application no later than October 15, 2019:
- E-mail the completed application as an attachment to email@example.com. You will receive an email acknowledging that your application was received.
- Alternatively, print your completed application, mark it Attention Denise Willms, and bring it to any of the Curry County Libraries. We will contact you to acknowledge receipt of your application.