Curry County Cultural Coalition
2019 Grant Application Procedures
The Curry County Cultural Coalition supports projects and programs in the fields of arts, humanities, and heritage throughout the county. Grants up to $1,000 may be awarded to eligible organizations.
Is your organization involved in producing or promoting art: painting, sculpture, ceramics, textile art, music, drama, writing? Is your organization involved in heritage: history and culture of a community? Humanities include all of the above plus studies such as philosophy or history. Libraries are included in this category. Events qualify.
Applications for grants for 2019 will be accepted between September 20 and November 10, 2018.
Note: Projects for 2019 must be completed and final reports received by September 30, 2020.
1. Fill out the attached Grant Application Form completely, including the financial page. Incomplete forms will not be considered.
2. Proposed projects must meet at least one of the Priorities of the Cultural Coalition as listed on Page 2.
3. E-mail the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org before the November 10, 2018, deadline. Keep a copy for your records.
4. You will receive an e-mail acknowledgement of receipt of your application.
5. Applications will be reviewed within 30 days following the announced deadline.
6. A financial report is due to the coalition within 30 days after completion of the project for which the grant is used.
7. First-time requests will be considered first.
8. Money requested must be for a project which has not yet started. No retroactive grants will be awarded.
9. Any recipients of previous grants from CCCC must have submitted financial reports for those projects before being eligible for a new grant.
10. Please give credit to the Oregon Cultural Trust and Curry County Cultural Coalition on all publicity for your project/event.
2019 Grant Application Form
Grant recipients must submit the 2018 Grant Recipient Reporting Form to the Curry County Cultural Coalition by September 30, 2018.